Does anyone know this guy?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like that dog is about to do what dogs like to do to the rear tire! LOL!

That car does have a great stance! Keep us posted if you find any thing out!

Looks like late model bullitt wheels.
Are the factory Bullitt wheels that deep on the rear?

Jeff that car was on ebay a wlie back. I have several pics of it that I saved.[/u]
What??? You did not save their contact information for me??? LOL What a guy! :D Thanks for the pics Roy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pre-2004 factory Bullitt's were 17x8", reproductions can be had in 17x8, 17x9, 17x10.5 and 18" versions. Here's a picture of the 17x8 on the rear (looks funny because it's up in the air a little bit):

5eimgj.jpg

Jeff that car was on ebay a wlie back. I have several pics of it that I saved.[/u]
I had to laugh when I saw this Roy. Like you, I saved the pics and ebay file when it was for sale about a year ago too. I thought I was getting a little obsessed when I was saving other people's Mach1 pics so it's good to know I'm not the only one. :)

those are at least 17x10.5 and looks like to be a 315/35/17 tire. on my wife's 07GT i have the "deep dish" wheels on her car and they look great. they built the wheel to have that great dish look.

its definitely cheaper to run these high BS'ing wheels from our traditional normal BS 0 offset wheels. Sucks but its the truth, but then again you have to run long spacers to use the modern wheels.

its definitely cheaper to run these high BS'ing wheels from our traditional normal BS 0 offset wheels. Sucks but its the truth, but then again you have to run long spacers to use the modern wheels.
The downside of this is you gotta remember that you are putting the wheel bearings under enormous stress with those as the spacers cause an increased leverage effect.

I had to laugh when I saw this Roy. Like you, I saved the pics and ebay file when it was for sale about a year ago too. I thought I was getting a little obsessed when I was saving other people's Mach1 pics so it's good to know I'm not the only one. :)
Yeah kinda sick

Yeah kinda sick

At one point I literally had hundreds of pictures other peoples mustangs saved on my computer....lol

Back