• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1973 Mustang Mach 1 Fully Restored to Orig Factory Jaw Dropper

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salhi_aemr

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Coupe Blue ( Sold )
1970 Mach 1 Red ( Sold )
1972 Mach 1 Gold ( Sold )
1973 Mustang Mach 1 Green ( Sold )
1973 Mustang Vert Yellow
1971 Mustang Mach 1 Pewter
1972 Mustang Mach 1 Grabber Blue
1971 Mustang Fastback Red
[url=https://ibb.co/dW1eva][img]https://preview.ibb.co/kxpoov/Mustang_Collections.jpg[/img][/url]
Going Overseas for family emergency and would like to sell my 73 Mach 1. Hate to see it going but family comes first. Below is the ad:

Want more pics don't hesitate to ask me

VIN: 3F05H134893

Car Options From Marti Report ( Which will be Posted in a picture ):

Serial Number 3F05H134893

3 1973

F Built at Dearborn

05 Mustang Mach I Sportsroof

H 351-2V Engine

DOOR DATA PLATE INFORMATION

34893rd Ford vehicle scheduled for production at Dearborn

10/72 Built: October, 1972

63R Mustang Mach I Sportsroof

4B Green Gold Metallic Paint, Ford #5025-A

AG Avocado Ruffino/Corinthian Vinyl Bucket Seats

2 2.75 Conventional Rear Axle

X FMX Cruise-O-Matic Transmission

26 New Orleans Ordering District

Features:

FMX Cruise-O-Matic Transmission

E70X14 Belted Tires

White Sidewall Tires

Power Steering

Power Front Disc Brakes

Bumper Rub Strips

Air Conditioner - Selectaire

AM/FM Stereo Radio

Deluxe Seat Belts

Tinted Glass Complete

This is a Louisiana car which never left Louisiana ( Current Title is Louisiana Title ). Original invoice shows it's been bought from Metairie in Louisiana. The car since then has been in Lafayette, LA in closed garage and I purchased it from an old person from the area. I moved to Texas last month and currently the car is in my closed climate controlled home garage in Houston, TX.

I have all original documents.You will be amazed of how much original stuff I have with it like dealer invoice, orig title, orig pink slip, door plate, advertising logos, original radio manual, original car manual and etc.

Dealer added to first owner: Middle Long Console with clock ( Will come with sale but not installed on car ), 3/4 Vinyl top ( I removed in restoration but I still have the moulding ), and gauges.

The car has been fully restored and it looks, drives, sound awesome. The car has no rust at the bottom or anywhere whatsoever (orig sheet metals)

Car was painted to its original 4B color ( Bright Green Gold Metallic) & restored less than 6 months ago and it cost me over $12000 just for paint without materials ( receipt will be included ) (BC CC Paint)

My Mach 1 has a matching 351 Cleveland 2 Barrel that was rebuilt recently and matching FMX transmission. Please have a look at the Marti Report for more information about the options that the car came with.

It comes with brand new 4 Magnum 500 Wheels and Rims ( 15X8 on all 4 rims )

Cooper Cobra Front: 245/60/R15

Cooper Cobra Rear: 275/60/R15

Everything in car works perfectly. Only A/C is not working ( Needs either new Hot Rod compressor or conversion kit to current acceptable Freon )

This car never seen rain or bad weather at all. Always kept in a garage and pampered and wiped every other day. It was my toy.

I have an excel sheet showing car costing me over $35,000. These cars will never sell for the amount a person has put in it or how much it cost them. If I wasn't relocating overseas I would not sell it and keep it but my loss is your gain. These 71-73 Mustang are on the rise.

Hagerty Price averages this car at $25,026. I would put this car between pricing 1 and 2 and as of August 2014 the average price is at $36000 for this vehicle.

The car is absolutely beautiful, Jaw Dropper. Attracts and wins numerous car shows trophies and gets a lot of attention.

If you're looking to own 71-73 Mach 1 then this 73 Mach 1 is the one. You won't regret it at all.

Don't hesitate to email me and ask me any questions or text me on my cell phone, I'll be glad to answer any questions regarding this vehicle.

I welcome you or your mechanic to come and check out any vehicles before buying ( Location of car is in Houston, TX )

And please no spammers, or emails requesting sending it overseas without payment or PayPal crap.

Call or text (337) 303 515ZERO

Asking price $30,000 USD

View attachment 24802

View attachment 24803

View attachment 24804

View attachment 24805

View attachment 24806

View attachment 24807

View attachment 24808

View attachment 24809

View attachment 24810

View attachment 24811

View attachment 24812

View attachment 24824

View attachment 24825

View attachment 24829

View attachment 24830

View attachment 24831

View attachment 24832

View attachment 24833

View attachment 24834

View attachment 24835

View attachment 24836

View attachment 24837

View attachment 24838

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Will, it is indeed a nice car

SOLD my baby today, she was at the mechanic fixing AC, brakes, suspension, etc. and got offered $26000 from someone who saw it at mechanic and deal done.

SOLD my baby today, she was at the mechanic fixing AC, brakes, suspension, etc. and got offered $26000 from someone who saw it at mechanic and deal done.
You did well, that was a lot of money!

trust me I have $42K in her, she was a beauty, lost almost $16000 but had to let her go, it hurts a lot saying goodbye to her :(

Back