Ebay 72 Mach

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, that dk green and argent scheme is probably one of all time favorite schemes! I wouldn't paint my car with it but if I had the scratch I'd seriously consider buying that one. Its also nice to see the wheel covers and lack of a spoiler for a change.

Dude, that dk green and argent scheme is probably one of all time favorite schemes! I wouldn't paint my car with it but if I had the scratch I'd seriously consider buying that one. Its also nice to see the wheel covers and lack of a spoiler for a change.
+1

But back in the day, green vehicles were a little tougher to sell.

Now I'd be happy to own one - especially this one.

As long as it would pass inspection for rust and roadworthy condition, I consider the price is very reasonable for the car.

Ray

That's what caught my eye. Nowadays, it seems like cars without Magnums, spoilers and slats stand out.

I wouldn't mind a silver over green car either...

Looks like Kurt's ride.
I ask myself why I'm not bidding - every time I see it. It's a lighter green than my code-C Dark Green Metallic would have been when new though. Ivy Glow is a bit lighter with a hint of gold in it.

The price doesn't seem unreasonable - and it appears to be one of the nicer cars on eBay, but those photos never convince me 100%.

;)

-Kurt

Last edited by a moderator:
In 1982, I bought my first Mach 1 when I was a senior in HS. The guy had three on his lot. One was the same green as this one, the others were Gold Glow and a repainted red. I just did not like the green and bought the Gold Glow for $1250 and drove home. Ahhhhhh memories.

Back