LOL ->1972 mustang coupe is a psycho!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll tell you why he's psycho:

A couple of months ago - when he had better pictures - we asked him why his 1972 Mustang had a 1971 VIN on the dash, no "Fasten Seat Belt" light, and why he the title was missing. And, if I recall right, the door data tag had been ripped off.

Get the picture?

-Kurt

to be fair,,, no fasten seat belts is possible in a 72. the gov regulation didn't start until late 1971 so early 72 cars did not get the fasten seatbelt icon on the dash.

i have a early 72 car and it was built just like 71 no seat belt warning and no retractable rear belts.

otherwise, pull the fenders and look at the vins on the towers, verse the dash pad vin.

Cuda is right. This car has been on there forever. Even I think this is the 3rd time it's been posted here. The car had mismatched vins and the dash vin was put on with screws.

At first he was selling the car as a fastback that was converted to a coupe.

At this point he should probably just part it out or scrap it. I'm sure it'll never sell, moreover be registered and put back the roads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe that guy could get a job selling cars for Ass Monkey. Seriously can't stand people that just BS you about a car, then you go check it out and it's just a POS. Should Br allowed to smack them over the head with something, but unfortunately there's laws protecting dipsticks like that.

...but unfortunately there's laws protecting dipsticks like that.
And, unfortunately, we'll probably never know whether the seller originated the VIN swap on this car - but I dare say that it wouldn't take much to find out whether the VIN under the shock towers has a paper trail with the police.

-Kurt

Back