Newly restored Mach 1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here is an article about a very nice looking Mach 1.

http://www.speedhunters.com/2014/12/resurrecting-a-mach-1-mustang/#

Supermachine-Mach1-13-800x533.jpg

Before I click the link you provided I will simply comment on the pic shown:

Wow!!!! Awesome car!

Now for the link. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, after I read the article I'm even more impressed.

Great job on a beautiful car. Check out the custom interior. Looks all stock but is completely done in leather with decorative stitching.

I love the color, the stance.... Heck I just love everything about that car (except maybe the way the front spoiler is a little too low on the body side but I would not mind that at all if I could have that car. )

Oh and car and looks apart, the pictures are just great. What a pleasure for someone like me who loves good photography.

A beautiful Mustang, yes, but sorry,for me, the massive oversized rims on the rubber band tires spoil and take away the true classic beauty of the car. Modern add ons and accessories on a classic car doesn't cut it for me i'm afraid. But that's just me own little opinion i guess.:rolleyes: Interior is very classy and smooth, even though being taken away from original.

Mod look on a Classic.

david-michelangelo.jpg

Greg.:)

Beautifully done - and the interior is arguably even more impressive than the exterior. The '71-73 looks great with lots of Jaguaresque woodgrain inside.

I've never been a fan of the stock front spoiler, but they had a brilliant idea to mount it flat like that. Much more palatable.

-Kurt

Beautiful car!

I've got to say though that I am equally impressed by the car in this picture that was in the comments section of that article, now there's a set of wheels that I can dig!

IrVC0eG.jpg

luixgx6.jpg

The double din combined with the wood dash looks amazing.

Oh just noticed the AC/heater controls. Nice touch

That truly is an amazing looking car. Probably one of the cleanest looking Mach 1s that I've ever seen. The level of detail is incredible. I wonder how much it would cost to restore a car to that level.

I would not have went with those interior colors or woodgrain. A combo of black and gray leather and carbon fiber would have fit this build better... IMHO.

73StangCoupe

I think you are right, they should have chosen some different colors there will match that silver on the body. But how they made the interior looks like very high quality, beautiful work.. I really like how they covered everything in leather, but should have been in some different colours like you are saying.. :)

I would not have went with those interior colors or woodgrain. A combo of black and gray leather and carbon fiber would have fit this build better... IMHO.
Being a '70s Lincoln fan, I can't get enough of it ;)

Honestly, I've had this dangerous desire to dip an entire dash bezel in woodgrain...

-Kurt

Kurt... I'm also a big fan of the 70s woodgrain look... Just NOT on this car. One of my favorites was the cougar woodgrain dash. My Dad had a 73 (I think) Mercury Capri... Try to find one of those today. That was a cool car...

Kurt... I'm also a big fan of the 70s woodgrain look... Just NOT on this car. One of my favorites was the cougar woodgrain dash. My Dad had a 73 (I think) Mercury Capri... Try to find one of those today. That was a cool car...
There's a 32k-mile original on Craigslist here:

http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/cto/4801525031.html

-Kurt

Back