TMI rear sport seat + console

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was just looking around on the internet and decided to look at TMI's site for some new products. Then I found this, a rear sport seat with a console between them.. Looks pretty cool to me, but at this time it's only for 71-73 Coupe's. But for those who want to upgrade their rear seat in a coupe, this may be an option.. I just wanted to share this with you.. :)

Here's the link for 71 coupe's: http://www.tmiproducts.com/mustang/browse-by-vehicle/classic-1964-1973/1971-73/1971-mustang-sport-r500-rear-sport-seat-upholstery-foams-console.html

And here for 72-73 coupe's: http://www.tmiproducts.com/mustang/browse-by-vehicle/classic-1964-1973/1971-73/1972-73-mustang-sport-r500-rear-sport-seat-upholstery-foams-console.html

image.jpg

Yes they are very pricey! But damn they are cool, that design is all most the same I want for mine, because it is very difficult to be three persons on the rear seat anyway, so I really want some sort of a console. I was just thinking about doing a full console from front to rear. :)

Yes they are very pricey! But damn they are cool, that design is all most the same I want for mine, because it is very difficult to be three persons on the rear seat anyway, so I really want some sort of a console. I was just thinking about doing a full console from front to rear. :)
Agree a full console front to rear would look really cool and provide that cockpit feel to all occupants. You might start a trend!

Jim

Agree a full console front to rear would look really cool and provide that cockpit feel to all occupants. You might start a trend!

Jim
And that was exactly what I was looking for.. It gives it a feeling like a big modern luxury car and the look of it is hard to beat.. :p

Back