• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 3/4 vinyl roof trim - 73 sportsroof

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone one can add anything as to where these can be found please let me know. My car came with it originally and I am on the fence as to whether I like the look or not. However, I've misplaced the trim and if I had one I might consider installing the vinyl again.

If anyone one can add anything as to where these can be found please let me know. My car came with it originally and I am on the fence as to whether I like the look or not. However, I've misplaced the trim and if I had one I might consider installing the vinyl again.
Watch ebay...I picked mine up there as my car was missing when purchased. Not many cars had them to begin with and most got taken off and trim thrown away. I will keep my eyes open and let you know if I see one.

I sold a Red 73 fastback, that had it, the car ended up in Australia.

I've always wondered what became of the car.

73fastbackMustang1978_zps3a33693e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I sold a Red 73 fastback, that had it, the car ended up in Australia.

I've always wondered what became of the car.

That is the piece we are looking for. In my resto-mod I am doing the full hood and fender tops in matte black right back through the lines across the door and up to the roof. I want to tie the roof into it witha 3/4 black vinyl. I'll do the rear window with louvres.

Back