• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1971 parts I need

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Boss 351, 11k miles, all original including drive train, paint, and exhaust.
Boss 351, 38k miles, original with a few suspension improvements.
Thanks for reading this list! Please let me know if you have any of these parts you can spare.

Chrome Hurst shift lever 1971 style for top loader.

Hurst style back-up light switch and wiring.

NASA(ram air) Hood hinge springs.

Fastback rear interior trim panels that go next to the trap door without speaker holes.

Set of four 15x7 factory(or OEM replacement) steel wheels and dog dish hub caps and trim rings

Bracket in trunk floor that holds the spare tire(weld-on piece).

Space saver spare, jack and hold-down hook.

Small power steering radiator(cooler) with bracket that mounts above the pump.

Black console that is in good enough shape to be restored. I already have the clock.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have this part...tough to find. PM sent.

Mounting slip bracket that bolts to the back of an am/fm stereo radio, picture attached.
Thank you Jeff! Can't wait to get the part! One down 11 to go!!;)

Black console that is in good enough spare to be restored. I already have the clock.

I have a black center console that I plan on selling. The clock has already been restored by http:/www.rccinnovations.com/ and the rest of the console is in great shape. It only needs a new console lid which costs about $50. If you're interested, PM me. Thanks.

Hi, I have a black console that has had some decent repair but needs final finishing. Also, are you looking for the wire that would be attached to the dash speaker? If so I believe I have a spare. PM me for pics of console.

Peter.

Back