• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1971 351C 4V OEM parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ceheler

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang
351C 4V - slightly modified
C-6
9" Rear factory 3:00 gears
I have a few parts for sale that came off of my 1971 coupe 351C that are OEM that i have upgraded to after market. I will get photos up tomorrow when i have some light the lights here in the shop are in need of replacement bulbs.

parts include:

Cast Iron Exhaust manifolds ( pair)

Air Cleaner with 351 Cleveland 4V sticker

Original Carburetor will send more detailed pictures on request

Fan Shroud in good shape

all parts can be bead blasted if requested for an additional cost. Make offers all reasonable offers will be considered i will get you shipping costs they will ship USPS from 95938.

Interested in the exh. manifolds if 4v and not cracked.

Possibly also the carb. What's the tag number on the carb? Pics?

I promised pictures so here they are the manifolds and carb may be spoken for waiting to hear back.

IMG_0315.JPG

IMG_0313.JPG

IMG_0314.JPG

IMG_0316.JPG

IMG_0320.JPG

IMG_0322.JPG

IMG_0319.JPG

IMG_0323.JPG

IMG_0326.JPG

I do apologize for all the dust on the parts but that's what happens when you live in an orchard

Last edited by a moderator:
parts are still available!

Interested in the fan shroud. Maybe the air cleaner as well. PM sent.

I apologize for my absence over the last few months have been gone dong pre-deployment training and taking all the active orders i can get. I am back for a while and have more parts to add to the list of parts for sale. All of the parts listed above are still available as well as a stock 4V intake manifold, a distributor with a pertronix in it ( i believe it has the wrong vacuum advance unit on it and went to a duraspark system) as well as a factory 4v camshaft with about 500 miles on it. I will try to get pictures posted tomorrow after work.

and PLEASE if my price is out of your range give me a counter offer im holding onto these parts because i want them to be used not scrapped.

Also i am a wheeling and dealing kinda guy and there are lots of parts i could use so if you have potential trades im up for that as well. Either performance parts for my car or anything gun related particularly a set of 3.50-4.11 gears for a 9" or anything mentioned worse i can say is no thank you

shroud sold!

Manifolds and Carb sold all else still available. Will work on getting the intake picures up

Parts arrived today! Chris-mas in July!

I have a few parts for sale that came off of my 1971 coupe 351C that are OEM that i have upgraded to after market. I will get photos up tomorrow when i have some light the lights here in the shop are in need of replacement bulbs.

parts include:

Cast Iron Exhaust manifolds ( pair)

Air Cleaner with 351 Cleveland 4V sticker

Original Carburetor will send more detailed pictures on request

Fan Shroud in good shape

all parts can be bead blasted if requested for an additional cost. Make offers all reasonable offers will be considered i will get you shipping costs they will ship USPS from 95938.
Does the carb work. I want to take my off to rebuild and just need one to run around for the summer. How much do you want?

Here are the pictures I promised for the Factory Intake Manifold it is a D0AE-9425-L if the picture is unclear. Came off of a 1971 M-code replaced with an aluminum manifold.

IMG_20151006_121512229.jpg

IMG_20151006_121518925.jpg

IMG_20151006_121531025.jpg

Back