• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

73 polyurethane bumper

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for one in new or like new condition....

Anyone ?

Many thanks.
I've got one. There is a rip in one of the corners but it is easily repaired. I'm also located in South Florida. PM me to exchange numbers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really what you are looking for but if you get desperate and want to shave some weight this might work (scroll down after you open the link). http://critesperformanceparts.com

Chuck
Thanks very much for the advise Chuck !

Will give them a call and see ...

How much of it do you need? I have two perfect. One with rubber, frame and impact mounts. Other with rubber only. In eastern VA.
Would love to get pics of both... Need to send them to the shop that's working on my car and get their feedback. [email protected] is my email address.

Many thanks,

Nelson.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
How much of it do you need? I have two perfect. One with rubber, frame and impact mounts. Other with rubber only. In eastern VA.
Interested in the complete one... Do you still have it?

Can you email me some pictures?

Thanks,

Back