SOME MORE PARTS FITTING--PICS

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Q code Mach 4spd
2004 350z
2005 Corvette
1971 Camaro SS/RS
Got the left side lined up pretty good & ROUGH fitted the frt bumper..Picked up the aftermarket hood so I can start fabricating the install of the 68 shelby louvers..

100_2205.JPG100_2206.JPG100_2208.JPG

Its gonna look great with some weight in the front end. I get the feeling the stance on this car is gonna be just right.

lol your "rough" fitted bumper already looks like it fits better than mine ever has.

Scott

Everyday that car is looking more amazing...widowmaker...said it with regards to the stance!
Thanks Guys ! were getting there..Wait till you see the custom grille I'm fabricating...Just waiting for my black plexiglass to arrive(Hint)..Yep I can't wait to get some weight in there to see the stance..The beauty of the frt susp system I installed is that if I don't like the stance, it's fully adjustable so I can pretty much put where I want.

new to site,what did you do for a front suspension?

Scott

Everyday that car is looking more amazing...widowmaker...said it with regards to the stance!
Thanks Guys ! were getting there..Wait till you see the custom grille I'm fabricating...Just waiting for my black plexiglass to arrive(Hint)..Yep I can't wait to get some weight in there to see the stance..The beauty of the frt susp system I installed is that if I don't like the stance, it's fully adjustable so I can pretty much put where I want.
Scott do you plan on using chrome bumper or rubber. Mike

I did the street or track coil over conversation in the front & TCP 4.5 leafs in the rear, mideye 1" drop...You can see the frt susp install video here

www.saturadaymorninggarage.com

Scott

Mike I'm using the Chrome..That's how the car came from the factory

Last edited by a moderator:
That "rough fit" bumper indeed looks better than mine after hours of adjusting! :dodgy:

You really got my attention regarding that grille of yours! Now that's something you got me curious about!

That "rough fit" bumper indeed looks better than mine after hours of adjusting! :dodgy:

You really got my attention regarding that grille of yours! Now that's something you got me curious about!
Thanks Lux..Theres 2 reasons why my rough fitted bumper looks so good..1 is that as you know I replaced the entire frt structure of the car except for the right frame rail which I repaired so I was able to get the structure within a 1/16 of inch to the factory unibody chart...2 Is that I bet I have about 70 hours into fitting...gaping..the doors & frt sheet metal...A very time consuming process...On the left side for example we had the door off 4 times.all new hinge bushings..chased all the mounting point threads with a tap..etc.

Sweet! Like everybody else, I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

I did the street or track coil over conversation in the front & TCP 4.5 leafs in the rear, mideye 1" drop...You can see the frt susp install video here

www.saturadaymorninggarage.com

Mike I'm using the Chrome..That's how the car came from the factory
Scott chrome bumper on a Mach from the factory whats the deal was it miss build ? Mike

Back