Hello

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darrenmustang

Reaction score
My Car
Hello all...New to this site...Just found out about it through someone that my wife works with.. Anyway I've been sitting on my 71 mustang coupe for a couple of years and have decided to do a restoration on it. I have been at a little loss trying to find certain parts. Not many as there is a large after market supply but there are sill a few things that I have been unable to find. I am hoping that I can get some much needed assistance here.

Darren

Welcome from coastal Alabama! Good luck with the restoration. Post some pics when you get a chance. I also recommend you start a build thread to both document your efforts and also it is a good way to keep motivation up since many of us will be watching.

Hello all...New to this site...Just found out about it through someone that my wife works with.. Anyway I've been sitting on my 71 mustang coupe for a couple of years and have decided to do a restoration on it. I have been at a little loss trying to find certain parts. Not many as there is a large after market supply but there are sill a few things that I have been unable to find. I am hoping that I can get some much needed assistance here.

Darren
welcome from latrobe~with @ 4,000 mbrs owning surplus of parts and all the mustang parts shops to advertise your needs is only a $25 upgrade in this internet site

Welcome from coastal Alabama! Good luck with the restoration. Post some pics when you get a chance. I also recommend you start a build thread to both document your efforts and also it is a good way to keep motivation up since many of us will be watching.
Thanks for the welcome. That is a good idea of the posting of pics to keep up motivation. Will definitely have to do that!!

Welcome from France.

I restored mine here in France, so you might be able to find all parts you need in the States :)

Welcome from South Alabama. You'll find this to be a friendly and very supportive site. We also LOVE pictures!

Welcome, Darren From Las Vegas. What part of Nevada are you from?

Back