• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brake Boosters and Power Steer Gear Boxes

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EndOfAnEra

Reaction score
My Car
73 Mach 1 project.
I am considering sending a bunch of brake boosters and power steer gear boxes out for full and proper rebuild and would like to give first dibs to anyone in the club prior to selling them on eBay.

Let me know what is reasonable price for these items and if there is any interest and then I will decide if it is worth it.

1DCstang here looking for a brake booster! Installed disc up front and drums in rear. If you have a good one, send me some pictures

Boosters cost about $160 stateside to get rebuilt. I'd guess top dollar for a good core would be about $100 shipped. At that price it would have to be free of rust pits and the shell would need to be free of broken studs. I could be way off base, but that is my guesstimate.

If you have any really good shells I might be interested.

Back