Austin Vert Apologises to Autoedit.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Convertible
Hello Autoedit,

I have taken some time to capture my thoughts, and would like to publicly apologise to yourself please.

I think i have done the wrong thing by you, and have hi jacked your Video on the Classic Air install thread in a manner of speaking. With good intention and good faith you have gone to the trouble of putting up your video for all the forum to see, learn, and enjoy, and respond to. I have come in with guns blazing, and shifted the entire focus of your thread,away from you, to focus on me and my personal problems with this Company and their product. I still stand by everything i have said in my reply review. However ......................

What i should have done, was to post my own thread, entirely separate from yours at another time. So please accept my sincere apology for doing that to your good self. I am sure the forum members will look forward to your follow up video in the near future.

Greg.

Good for you, Greg.

You didn't set out to high jack his thread, you were just giving him the benefit of your experience, which is how most of us answer a thread. It just took off on its own.

Have you tried contacting the company directly? I've also been considering this company and was wondering what their customer service is like. It doesn't sound like it's very good if you had to pay that kind of money for shipping to have them replace a faulty part, not a very good warranty.

Latest posts

Back