73 mach 1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As soon as I got it I put new suspension on it. Then bought the 73 slot wheels and new tires. Spent 3 mo's that winter working on it. Last winter bought the 4V CJ 11/1 comp. Had the C6 beefed up. Painted the engine compartment.New battery tray.Dropped the engine and trans in. Put the torker II and 750 carb on. It got too cold so thats as far as I've got. Still need to upgrade the rearend. Haven't fired it up since the swap. I'm getting close. If it ever warms up. Mark

I've never raced before but I do have a lead foot. I think it would be neat to take it down the track a few times. I might need some bigger back tire. The body's a little wavy. A good paint job and bodywork would be nice. If the price of gas keeps going up it may just collect dust. To tell the truth I've been thinking about selling it since I bought it. My garage is full and I've been wanting a new bike for a long time. I have the fastback which doesn't burn near as much gas. How many toys does one man need. :huh: Once I drive it I may change my mind.

mine was almost the same car when it was new h code and dark M green with avocado interior thats cool only 300 with that color combo

Back