71-73 Mustangs at 2015 Barrett-Jackson

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 restored in the original light pewter metallic with TMI interior and custom stereo from Pacific Car Audio
Last edited by a moderator:
Here are the first two 71's from Barrett-Jackson. Will get the other two added shortly

What's the first thing you notice on this one?

9as5mp.jpg

2zdrma0.jpg

zxaalc.jpg

2v28tx2.jpg

2hy8hs4.jpg

2rpbio8.jpg

fuykig.jpg

21j3v5l.jpg

f0w0p0.jpg

optmz6.jpg

33oh3pf.jpg

Here is the first Boss

2h5r7l1.jpg

ztx2l4.jpg

13ynhaa.jpg

15r0adj.jpg

1zdaxah.jpg

2mffc6f.jpg

White car looks as if it was sent out to a shop with an uneven assortment of talents. There are elements of excellent work on it, and some things (rear window trim, trunk striping not lining up with the end cap due to no shims on the LH of the trunk, and an unslightly gap at the bottom of the right door - even for factory) that make me wonder who really cared during the build. Looks like a better-than-average checkbook restoration.

Boss looks as if most everyone involved in the car really felt that it was worth doing their best, but the exhaust shop did a number on him.

-Kurt

White car spoiler! Arrrrghhh!! :mad:

Here are the other two

2dkalva.jpg

t5oj5u.jpg

2cihawh.jpg

9uq9ee.jpg

And here is the other Boss

hwby9c.jpg

2dvj580.jpg

ezmrte.jpg

2m5h5oh.jpg

2m76af8.jpg

2mmbthc.jpg

33coi09.jpg

4gsmjq.jpg

2la8zr5.jpg

347ffqr.jpg

4qjwr5.jpg

1rvnew.jpg

21dmp3k.jpg

mhvfk1.jpg

White car looks as if it was sent out to a shop with an uneven assortment of talents. There are elements of excellent work on it, and some things (rear window trim, trunk striping not lining up with the end cap due to no shims on the LH of the trunk, and an unslightly gap at the bottom of the right door - even for factory) that make me wonder who really cared during the build. Looks like a better-than-average checkbook restoration.

Boss looks as if most everyone involved in the car really felt that it was worth doing their best, but the exhaust shop did a number on him.

-Kurt
some bad bondo work on the LH rear as well

White car spoiler! Arrrrghhh!! :mad:
I was wondering how long that would take, air brake?

Last edited by a moderator:
some bad bondo work on the LH rear as well
Doesn't look too bad, but I'm convinced it has a Spectra rear quarter panel patch installed without any modifications.

Tacking one of those Spectra panels to a car with no modification almost guarantees that the quarter will bulge out. The wheel arch doesn't taper inwards as factory either.

-Kurt

White 71 mach brought $30,000 even with the backwards spoiler. The blue boss has the risers backwards

Back