MCA grille medallion

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 mustang convertible, 351-4v
4 speed, bright red, original owner
MCA National show winner
scan0009.jpgscan0010.jpgThis is a picture of the grille medallions that you are working for if you are an MCA member. We earned the blue one in 2006 and the white one and the cup in 2011 in concourse trailered class still driving it.

Larry, Star,

Congratulations ! Well deserved....you have a beautiful car.

Are you going to the Grand Nationals this coming Labor Day? I'll be there with my '94.

A group from MVM will be going down as a group, you are welcome to come along.

Drop me a line.

Mac

[/b]

Larry, Star,

Are you going to the Grand Nationals this coming Labor Day? I'll be there with my '94.

Drop me a line.

Mac
[/b] Mac,we will be at Grand National with the mustang. We are also going to be in Tucson in March for MCA show.(without the car)

Larry, Star,

Drop me a line.

Mac
[/b] Mac,we will be at Grand National with the mustang. We are also going to be in Tucson in March for MCA show.(without the car)

Larry, Starr,

Great! We will be in Columbus but not Tucson, goint to Disney in March with the grand kids. Always enjoyed talking to both of you. Again, if you would like to meet up with our group going down, you are more than welcome.

Also if you are up in the Canfield area, I am right across the street from the fairgrounds. Great place to park and an easy walk to the swap meets / fair. Drop me a line if you come up and I'll give you the nickel tour of the new 4 car garage / workshop the "boss" let me build as part of the deal when we moved. Of course she got a new kitchen, bath and 1st floor laundry !!

Mac

Mac

Last edited by a moderator:
Back