Hi from New Jersey

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waterlife

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertible
Hi all, just joined and saying a quick hello. I just picked up a 1972 mustang convert. from Georgia. Having it shipped up to NJ within the next few weeks. Will post pictures when she arrives.

Alex

Hello from a fellow convertible owner who lives in Phoenix.

I really hope you enjoy your 'new' mustang. You should have a lot of fun with it.

If it doesn't have subframe connectors you should consider this as an early upgrade. Click on 'my garage' to see some pics. It will help stiffen up the body some.

Thanks all for the nice welcome

Welcome from the Low Country of South Carolina. Where in Jersey are you from? I grew up in Toms River... and I also bought my 73 Grande in Georgia.
I am in Marlboro NJ, next to Englishtown & Freehold. To make a long story short, I seen an ad on Craigs list for this 1972 Convert. Now in rout to me in NJ. Hopefully not too much rot:amen:

Craig list ad

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks all for the nice welcome

Welcome from the Low Country of South Carolina. Where in Jersey are you from? I grew up in Toms River... and I also bought my 73 Grande in Georgia.
I am in Marlboro NJ, next to Englishtown & Freehold. To make a long story short, I seen an ad on Craigs list for this 1972 Convert. Now in rout to me in NJ. Hopefully not too much rot:amen:

Craig list ad
Very cool. I lived in Marlboro for a while, then moved to Jackson, then finally ended up in Toms River. We used to go to Englishtown alot. Got lots of cousins in Matawan. Looks like a great project to start with. I'm with you... hoping there is not too much rust!

Welcome to the club from northern Nevada. Post up some pics when you get a chance - the ones on the CL ad aren't that great.

I'd take a close look at the floor pans and such after seeing how much rust is on those rims. Looking forward to seeing more of your project.

Back