mounting to the Rotisserie

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevehcode

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 Hcode in grabber green metallic
Where are you guys mounting to on the body to hold the car on the rotisserie? It looks like where the bumper bolts to the frame rail seems like the best place for the front and possibly the rear mount of the leaf springs out back. Trying to mount this thing in the next couple months so im trying to get a plan of attack.pics are appreciated to possibly show me the best way to build the mounts

Thanks. Ill check into that on the front. Does it not try to bend the tailight panel in the rear by mounting it that way?I can't picture that supporting the whole weight of the back half of the car since it only uses the brackets that weld to the trunk floor, maybe im wrong

I went to the front bumper mounts in the front and then made my own brackets that use the shackle mounts in the rear and drop down to square tubing for the rear. Its nice to do the rear on the shackle mounts because you can get all around the whole area while prepping the body.

578.JPG644.JPG661.JPG

Back