Just Saying Hi

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FunForFree33

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang
1995 Honda Civic
Hi. New to the site and mustangs picked this up from a guy at my job. It is a 1972 With a 302 body is in great shape front fram section is rotted, drivers floor pan is shot and it needs brake lines. Entire car is stock. Motor starts up and runs great. About me I am a 31 year old diesel mechanic. Like to build imports currently have a 432 whp honda civic with nitrous forced induction. This is my first classic. Thought I would give it a try. Paid $800 for it just cause the body is mint.

2n1886p.jpg

WELCOME aboard!

I am sure that you will find plenty of assistance as you go through your journey with your classic Mustang. We have a lot of knowledgeable and "willing to share" Members on the Site.

I think you will enjoy it here and I look forward to interacting with you on the Forums.

Again, Welcome!

BT

Welcome. Am I weird for liking the car that green color, black wheels, and whitewalls? That looks cool to me.

I'd actually like to see a pic or two of that civic also ::welcome::

Great score! Welcome to the site! We're glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

Welcome to the Club and the world of Mustang Classics. Looks great for $800; good luck with fixing the rust issues.

welcome from Uruguay!! 800 dollars?? MEEEN.... if that´snot a good deal, then what?!

Hope you fell like home here... there anre a bunch of nice guys that knows a lot of this mustang era...

Again, welcome

::welcome::

Looks real good. have fun with it!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back