• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zach145

Reaction score
My Car
i recently purchased a 71 mustang coupe 351c c6 automatic transmission. It's in rough shape and I'm focused on restoring it. Any and all help is much appreciated. Thanks
Anyone want to buy my 71 mustang on here. I was going to restore it and I have been convinced due to time and money that would be required, it's more of a parts car than a restoration car. It is an "m" code 351c 4 barrel with a c6 tranny. Runs but has a blown head gasket. I'm leaving on deployment and don't have time to work on it. I bought it for 3,800 I'd like to make that back but ill give it up to a solid offer. I would rather sell it to someone that needs the parts

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421707951.316838.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1421708004.280833.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1421708072.453515.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1421708098.772495.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, yes, I'm definitely looking to buy one without rust in a little better shape. I'm gonna head down soon and take a few more pictures of it

Curious as to why you call it more of a parts car. It looks pretty good in your photos. Is it just not running due to the head gasket? Post some more photos of the problem areas. $3800 is not a bad price unless there is major rust or something going on. Good luck with the sale.

Yes, rust is there, I also just don't have any time left before I go. I'd rather see it go to good use than sit for a year

71 M code C-6 Hardtop (01) car - sorta rare with only 1,586 made (this number includes Grandes (04) and regular Hardtops (01) as one group).

Ray

Yes it is a grande

And yes, lemon lot is there

I might put it on there

Last edited by a moderator:
3800$!!! This kill me!!! That's around 3200 euros! If it was more easy to send her abroad, I would buy immediatly, even 5000...

Ha I wish u would

Wow... that's a helluva "parts car." ;) :D

Trust me - whatever little bit of rust you have, it's totally doable. :cool:

Back