Hello from NH

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1
2000 Mustang GT
2006 Tundra
Hi,

I am new to this web site but not new to Mustangs. I bought my '73 Mach 1 in '85 so I didn't have to drive my '69 Mach 1 in the winter. I drove it once in December and decided that was a bad idea. The car was from Florida and been in New England for 2 years but it was rough and the the engine was junk. I had put a 351C in it and painted it but drove it very little. I put put it back on the road in '04 with the 429 but decided to restore it again and now it is back in the garage.

I also drive a 2000 GT when the weather is good but I only put about a thousand mile a year on for the last 3-4 years. It will time to take that out of storage soon.

Cars I wish I still had, well I wish I still had my '69 Mach 1 and my '70 Cyclone Spoiler. The Cyclone was a 429 CJ, ram air , 4 speed car that I bought from the original owner.

Welcome to the forums! Love to see some pics when you get a chance!

::welcome::

WELCOME aboard!

It sounds as if you have gone through a couple of in-depth iterations with your Mustang. Based on this, I believe you will bring a lot of "positives" to the Site.

I really look forward to interacting with you on the Forums. Again, Welcome!

BT

Welcome to the site. I had a couple Cyclones as well.::welcome::

Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back