1972 Convertible 4-Speed, Richmond VA

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach1 (H-Code)
This isn't my car. I "met" this man of Facebook, while shopping for a nice OEM running pony gas cap. He hooked me up with a very nice one, indeed. After exchanging a few messages regarding the gas cap, he mentioned he was selling this 1972 Convertible. Though I'm not a convertible guy, I thought I'd have a look. Seems like a really decent project car, and he seems like a really nice fella, so I thought I'd post it up here for the consideration of members who may be looking for one.

http://richmond.craigslist.org/cto/4782644338.html

Interesting & rare car. Relatively early car which explains the correct 351-CJ sticker on correct chrome breather cover. This car should have the body-color non-functioning Ram-Air hood (no hood blackout). And then it would have the chrome bumper and non Mach 1 type grill. Racing mirrors are called out on the Marti. No side stripes. The puzzling part is the 3.50 open rear axle. You would think it should have been ordered with a traction lock rear. ? Nice to see the sports wheel covers still on the car.

I like the color combo of white with the red (Vermillion) interior.

Ray

Back