7173 Mustangs on Street view

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Ford Mustang Mach 1 351 CJ all matching numbers, under restoration.
73 Ford Mustang Sprint from Mexico.
Hello everyone,

I have in my mind to open a thread, maybe crazy one, but can be also funny,like can be impossible.

My idea is to find 71/73 Mustangs on Street View, every where in the world, mostly shoots should come from US, as normal.

What do you thing about that?

Sure - why not? I have a feeling it will be more difficult than the proverbial needle in a haystack, but why not? ::thumb::

Cool. I think you would be pretty busy trying to do that but hey - go for it!

Personally I would get a headache after looking for about 5 minutes! :)

Ray

I'm thinking finding ANY '71-'73s on ANY view via Google maps (or otherwise) would be a huge task (and probably fun for most as well). I think though, manu64, that your thread has already taken off. :D

You might want to just "rename" it and we'll go from here. ::thumb::

CZ-75, is that yours at home? :)

Ok nice, trying to rename that thread by something else, like "7173 Mustangs on Street view". Happy that this can interest some of us. But sure difficult to look for some cars for hours behind the screen, only spend time in front when we have some time to kill:).

Here we go.

I could'nt find anything at my dad's adress where we are building our cars, the maps have been updated. But when it was possible to see the old satelite photos, you could actually see 2-3 Mustangs at my dad's and my old home, very fun.. :)

Had a look on UK Street View and found this 1972 Vert 302 at a London dealers. Yes, it's my car.

4234534_zpsvo4iotfu.jpg

5789656_zpsgvmkkmdp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No, Manu... that is not my home. It is a place where I knew I would see some 7173 Mustangs, though! :)
CZ, two of those look like Cougars :angel:

Back