• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

radio and wiper knobs

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1 Q code
2007 GT
1969 Cougar Eliminator B302
CSX 7000 Shelby Cobra FIA
2020 Edge ST
2002 F250 V10
I want to buy a nice set of radio knobs (4 pieces) for 71-73 Mustang. I could also use a nice wiper switch knob. Anyone got a set they don't need?

Thanks, Chuck

I want to buy a nice set of radio knobs (4 pieces) for 71-73 Mustang. I could also use a nice wiper switch knob. Anyone got a set they don't need?

Thanks, Chuck
I have all of them but unsure of condition, What year do you need 71 is different from 2 and 3 on the wiper knob or does it matter?

Regards Tom

hi chuck i might have a set i will look but if not there is a cheap set on ebay they were at $3.13 when i looked ,,here is the aution number 160566049968 hope this helps

BOB

Thanks, Chuck
I have all of them but unsure of condition, What year do you need 71 is different from 2 and 3 on the wiper knob or does it matter?

Regards Tom
Thanks for the information about the wiper knob. I need 72s.

Chuck

hi chuck i might have a set i will look but if not there is a cheap set on ebay they were at $3.13 when i looked ,,here is the aution number 160566049968 hope this helps

BOB
Bob, I may be wrong but I thought the knobs had a black textured center, a silver ring, and a black ring. I may be looking for the wrong parts.

Thanks, Chuck

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks, Chuck

Regards Tom
Thanks for the information about the wiper knob. I need 72s.

Chuck

BOB
Bob, I may be wrong but I thought the knobs had a black textured center, a silver ring, and a black ring. I may be looking for the wrong parts.

Thanks, Chuck
I think it depends on the particular radio your car has... I´m not sure if the factory equipped all with the same brand of radios but the black textured center knobs are for Philco radios only i think...

Be aware that not all black textured center knobs are the same... My 1970 has a Philco with big knob.. (like 1 " diameter) and the 72 has the same knob design but in smaller diameter, like 3/4"... Also, the 72 knobs are made of plastic and the 1970 has them on some kind of metal...

The radio is the same looking Philco...

Thanks, Chuck
Chuck I emailed you.

I have the radio knobs, wiper knob, radiator deflector clips and the kick down rod plus the new dash and console trim you wanted

Don

I think it depends on the particular radio your car has... I´m not sure if the factory equipped all with the same brand of radios but the black textured center knobs are for Philco radios only i think...

Be aware that not all black textured center knobs are the same... My 1970 has a Philco with big knob.. (like 1 " diameter) and the 72 has the same knob design but in smaller diameter, like 3/4"... Also, the 72 knobs are made of plastic and the 1970 has them on some kind of metal...

The radio is the same looking Philco...

69 70 and 71-3 had chrome and black textured knobs.

69 - 70 had round rear and front knobs, front ones were smaller that 71-3

71-3 rear knobs have 3 ears on them.

69 - 70 knobs are available in repro

Item #69RKNOBS

69-70 RADIO KNOB SET

Set of four radio control knobs.

Don

Last edited by a moderator:
Back