"PARK" brake warning dashlight

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There will be some forum members who would kill to get their hands on this little item.:p

Thanks for the heads up Eddy! It will be interesting to see what it ends up selling for.

Yet another item we suffer for because repros are not made at this stage. I think us old blokes

will be dead and gone before most parts are available for the 123's.:p

I'm not in this race, but best of luck folks.

Greg.:)

Here is a pic of light...believe only came on cars equipped with Convenience Group.

1zqgffp.jpg

Here is a pic of light...believe only came on cars equipped with Convenience Group.

1zqgffp.jpg
+1 on that Jeff. It listed on page 13 of the dealer brochure.

John J
So all others just had a hole in the dash?
No Frank,

there were no holes pre drilled at all, just a plain solid metal dash fascia.

Why did this light sell for $80!?? Are they that in demand? Are gremlins going around and punching the lens out or something?

Why did this light sell for $80!?? Are they that in demand? Are gremlins going around and punching the lens out or something?
Hello there,

Thanks for the follow up. Was that the final selling price? Yes, this item is very, very scarce as no repros have been made at this stage. These are an all plastic part with a metal interior sleeve. Age gets to these plastic parts, and becomes brittle and breaks fairly easily. The white writing on the red lens wears away as well. The circular fake chrome bezel surround looses it's chrome finish, and shows a cream colored plastic underneath.Blessed is he that can find a good example of these park warning lights in top original condition.

And for people outside the US...

$83 winning bid

$21.70 shipping

$21.94 import charges

TOTAL: $123.94

:mad:
Thanks for that Eddy,

yeah, that costing is a real bummer isn't it. That's why i ended up reproducing my own custom design one for my '73 Vert. Saved a lot of time, trouble and money to boot.

Back