Whats it worth?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say around the $40k mark. I think whoever buys that wreck, would be looking at all the gear from it for a resto mod. All that good stuff in a 70 Challanger would be awesome.

A sad end to a fast car. What's it worth in this condition ? Here the link.

https://autos.yahoo.com/news/first-crashed-challenger-hellcat-awaits-bids-153038734.html

John J
Front end crashes take a toll on the engine. Yes the radiator and fan and stuff is easy to replace. When a car goes from whatever speed to zero there is a "G" force and all that force of the heavy crankshaft slamming into the block thrust bearings can actually crack the main bearing webs. Happened a lot on NASCAR crashes with iron blocks. Is this thing a aluminum block? If so I would never put much money into it.

Just my thoughts.

David

well as they say there is a buyer for every seat. If some dude has the cash to blow...his to blow. Stupid money exchanges hands daily. Wonder if the same chap would whine when he learned of a small hairline crack ruined his plans for his as is purchase.

Back