Hello from Kansas City

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71ramair

Reaction score
My Car
71 mach 1, 351 4 spd
94 cobra
I have used the site for reference for quite a while, finally decided to take the time to register.

Im in the final stages of restoring my 71 mach 1. It was bought in about 1973 by my dad who passed it along to me in 1991. Was a 302 auto car, converted to 351, 4 speed, 9 inch in the late 70's. I have kept it up mechanically through the years but finally decided to do some minor rust repair and repaint.

Alan

20150111_104252.jpg

I have used the site for reference for quite a while, finally decided to take the time to register.

Im in the final stages of restoring my 71 mach 1. It was bought in about 1973 by my dad who passed it along to me in 1991. Was a 302 auto car, converted to 351, 4 speed, 9 inch in the late 70's. I have kept it up mechanically through the years but finally decided to do some minor rust repair and repaint.

Alan
Do you live in Blue Springs? The black car with the Cobra emblems looks like a car I see running up and down 7 Hwy all the time. We might be neighbors.

Welcome from Las Vegas!!

Welcome from the Gulf Coast. Since you've been using this site, I'm sure that you already know about the member map. Be sure to add your pin to it.

Back