The High School Principal just called me...

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don65Stang

Reaction score
My Car
Several.
The principal at my son's high school just called me to inform that I needed to come down to the school because Mason was involved in a fight! He proceeded for a few minutes to give me the details of what happened.

He then said April Fools! and Mason busted out laughing in the background.

As a high school vice principal, I can appreciate the humor if you know the parent and student personally. I would be leery of doing anything like that with a parent that I didn't know well - some parents may not see the humor ......:s

Doc

LOL...that's a good one! I still gotta think of a good one to prank my kids with tonight! (If they don't get me first! :dodgy:)

love it, that was good!!

now you need to get him back!!!!!!

My neighbour tried to set me up early this morning......With the 73 home the bullett gets parked outside....he set off some firecrackers last night figuring that I would think they were gunshots....and he put fake bullet stickers on the car....only thing was joke on him...I didn't hear a thing and he finally had to send me a text saying what happened to your car? LOL

Told him I appreciated the effort.

.he set off some firecrackers last night figuring that I would think they were gunshots....and he put fake bullet stickers on the car..
Now that's a good one! Too bad it didn't work. But still very imaginative!

Rocketfoot pulled a good one on me. Declared my car winner of the COTM Feature! For a moment I fell for it! :D rofl

Or did he...?;)

Got my wife last night, made her think there was a black widow spider next to the door going out to the garage. She leaned over real far to look at the "spider" and I yelled real loud and grabbed her. She's still mad at me.

Lol! :)

Back