Need front grill pieces.. Please help..

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cazsper

Reaction score
My Car
1968 Coupe: 393w, TKO-600, Maier Racing springs, Global West suspension, Currie 9in with forged axles, 3.50 gears, Trutrac, Baer brakes front/rear
1973 Mach-1: 351c 4V, C-6, 3.73:1 gears and a long "To Do" list..
I have been gradually fixing things on my '73 Mach-1 here and there as time and money allow. I know the front grill isn't complete. Can someone tells what I'm missing? Thanks..

Mike

image.jpg

Thank you..

Did you paint yours grey?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you..

Did you paint yours grey?
This isn't mine, just found a picture that shows what was missing on yours. In 73 there were two types of grilles used. The other one had a honey comb design instead of the rectangular ones and a smaller center emblem.

I have been gradually fixing things on my '73 Mach-1 here and there as time and money allow. I know the front grill isn't complete. Can someone tells what I'm missing? Thanks..

Mike
If your car is a Mach 1 it should have the honeycomb design grill. You can still buy new ones off the original tooling if you cannot find a used one but you have to round up all the trim pieces also.

David

Checking all the numbers, it is a Mach-1. I would like to just fix up what I have for now. I don't even care if it's used. Just so it's complete..

Checking all the numbers, it is a Mach-1. I would like to just fix up what I have for now. I don't even care if it's used. Just so it's complete..
You need the

I have them new

4 pc trim set with clips 91.95

corral 59.95

center pony 24.95

I have a complete Mach 1 grill kit

New grille, trim and hardware

Item #D3ZZ-8200-B/KIT

73 MACH 1 GRILLE AND TRIM KIT

Grille made on the Original Ford Tooling, stainless steel trim set (rh, lh, upper, lower and 16 clips), Mach 1 grille emblem and two hardware kits.

Price: $229.95

Don,

Mike also appears to be missing his headlight trim rings. Are they available as reproductions?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back