Hello from Tucson

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 340

Reaction score
Hi y'all,

Just moved down to Tucson from Boston with a 1973 Mach 1 that I am rebuilding. The guy i bought it from tried to turn it into a drag racer and failed.

It is not in horrible shape, but needs work.

4liycw.jpg

351C 2v (fresh rebuild)

Edlebrock Performer intake and 1406 4 barrel carb

Long pip exhaust manifold/headers

FMX transmission (minus the neutral safety)

I have rewired... correction... attempted to rewire the car, but I am chalking it up to a learning moment. It runs and works, but I will definitely go through and rewire again (with a new kit) once I get down to the frame and blast everything.

If anyone knows a media blaster in the Tucson area and a body shop (welding/patch work) or can help me do it myself, that would be much appreciated.

Welcome to the forums! Nice looking Mustang! Plenty of potential!

Glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

Welcome Tucson, Car looks like a great project. To answer your question, we have lots of great knowledgeable members to help your with EVERY PART OF YOUR CAR. All you need do is ask and have the wallet to accomplice.

Alan L

WELCOME aboard!

That is quite a "transition" (from Boston to Tucson) weather wise. I am sure your 1973 Mustang will absolutely love the change.

As previously noted, we have a lot of GREAT knowledgeable people who are willing to share on this Site. I think you will like it here:).

Again, Welcome and I look forward to interacting with you on the Forums.

BT

Hi and ::welcome::

I kinda like the flame job on your Mustang. Yours is the second Mustang with flames this week!

Just when I though you wouldn't see those anymore.:D

Welcome to the forum! My '72 was brought up from Tucson...
rofl I went to a nudey bar in Tucson.......dancebanana
Wow, that's one hell of a welcome! :p

I hope there weren't any dancing bananas there! dancebanana
LOL!! :cool: I can almost imagine TN and a dancing banana.... gotta wipe my eyes so I can read some more posts! :rofl:

You know we're just messin' with you, Roy!! :p:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back