Me

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barber

Reaction score
My Car
1 owner 72 Mach 1, Q code Cleveland, 4 speed..
Well I'm not really good at this kinda stuff, and feel pretty silly doing it... but here goes...

My name is Barber... last name, not profession... and I've had my Mustang, or it's had me since I was born..

My dad bought it brand new, and brought me home from the hospital in it when I was born a few months later....

It's a 72 Mach 1, Q-code Cleveland, 4-speed car, with 43 thousand original miles on it... unfortunately it sat outside for a few years after the divorce, so it's not as pristine as I would like... But after I finish the Falcon I'm building, I plan on starting a full restoration it...

Me and it around 1974..

315395_356523614421606_1840018918_n.jpg

And the way it looks today..

480456_356524014421566_1400199926_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is today just before I loaded it on the trailer to take it to the body shop...

badass.jpg

and one from the side..

newwheels.jpg

VERY NICE. What's going to power it? I added just an inch to my Mustang's wb but it's lower and I didn't want to have to notch the fenders.

I love the first picture, specially when you still can make pics from the same car years and years later :)

Welcome from France.

Thanks everybody....

VERY NICE. What's going to power it?
A 366 FE.... it's an old Holman Moody recipe actually... A 361 FT crank, 390 flat top pistons, and a 427MR cam (324/324dr, 525/525lft).... backed by a top loader 4 speed ofcoarse...

The engine is already built, sitting in my buddies shop in Maryland, and the top loader is sitting here in my garage just waiting... unfortunately I believe it's going to have to wait a bit longer because I'll more than likely get fired tomorrow for not crossing a Picket line at the plant I'm working at...

welcome you have really nice rides there, keep us up on there progress

Welcome from the Gulf Coast. This site has a great bunch of guys and gals ready to assist you with any situation. If you haven't already done so, put your pin on the member map located under the "Fun Stuff".

Back