Showing Off Again, and Why Not.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Convertible
Hi Folks,

Well it seems i just can't help my self these days. I spotted some nifty plastic chrome letters the other day at my local auto shop, and couldn't resist buying a few to make up my birth name initials, and wack them on the back of my Stang to show off some, and show the pride. This idea or look may not be every ones cup of tea, but oh well, what can you say, it's all good fun!

Looks like my ego could be running away with me,:rolleyes: but what the heck, i reckon they look pretty good. I think it gives your Mustang that personal touch. It's like putting your signature on your car.The trick is not to put up anything silly.:p Here's a website that deals in them plus a couple of pics.

http://www.premiumchromes.com/

012.JPG

014.JPG

PS. Sorry Luke.:p

Greg.:)

Our 1922 Detroit Electric has the original owner's initials on the driver's door, LEB for Lucie E Bissell

Oh, you scored one of the rare GWS special editions!!! That's so cool! :)
Hi Mike,

Yeah, it's the VIP, GWS limited, limited special edition, one of one of one '73 Mach 1 which was privately owned by the General Manager of Ford!:D:D: This baby's worth over $100,000.00 for sure!!!:p

No need to be jealous though. I still think your Vert has got some appeal.:p

Greg.:)

Wait till you see me invent the "MC/GT" convertible. One of none, so rare it has not yet been made. :)

Back