Matvex's 72 Mach 1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matvex

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Q Code CJ Mach 1 Fastback
Hi all, Thought id start a blog on my car. probably a little while away before I will make a start on it. I've never attempted a restoration on a car in the poor condition as my car is but always wanted to learn how to do the more difficult tasks in car restoration eg welding, bodywork etc. Here's a pic of the car and purchase receipt.

Mustang.jpg

RECEIPT.jpg

Nicely optioned car. Good luck on the restoration and I am looking forward to seeing pictures of your progress. Don't hesitate asking questions. lots of help is available here.

Ok check this invoice for my convertible. Pay close attention to DATE INVOICE PREPARED and SHIP THROUGH data fields. Compare with yours!

72 Conv Invoice_a.jpg

Ray

Nope. You could order a Mach1 without stripes. In that case they had a chrome molding above the rocker panel blackout.

AHHHHhnhhh

i see a original ram air set... HELP
Yeah there was a few goodies inside the car. I think the ram air set up is a reproduction though but better then nothing. This car is third in line for a restoration so it'll be a while before i get to it.

Question to the forum..

How clued up are the non Australian members on our Australian Muscle Cars?

Back