Modded 71-3's CL

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Boss 351
1971 Mustang Sportsroof
1972 Q Code 4-speed conv.
Car one - E Type Jag front end and Porsche rear end. We'll call this one a Fordjagapor.:p

Car two - shades of retro Buick front with a retro Ferrari rear. This baby is the Fordferrarbu.:p

And the wheel arches - words fail me.

Quote Mark Knopfler - That ain't workin'........... :D

Greg.:)

I know I'm putting myself at risk of getting banned from the forum but I think the first one looks pretty cool.

I mean not in 123 Mustang kind of way but as a car in general.

(Just like I think the remake Eleanor looks very pretty, if you don't look at it as a 67 fastback)

The second one is a car I posted about two years ago and it was hideous then and still is now.

This is what happens when energy and talent are not properly directed. George Barris would not approve. Chuck

I like..... no I love custom work but some things have not ever been done before for a reason the front of the first one kind of felt like a throw back to the Daytona coupe with the big body platform

I know I'm putting myself at risk of getting banned from the forum but I think the first one looks pretty cool.

I mean not in 123 Mustang kind of way but as a car in general.

(Just like I think the remake Eleanor looks very pretty, if you don't look at it as a 67 fastback)

The second one is a car I posted about two years ago and it was hideous then and still is now.
Not hardly. Your opinion is as valued as the next.

(okay ALMOST as much... :) ) I vote to keep you around for another couple of weeks... :p

But seriously both cars have had a TON of work done and someone had to pay for that with time and money. I think both of these cars have been for sale before but I saw they were both posted around the same time. If I look hard enough I can find some things I like about both cars. I see a lot I don't like but that is just my tastes.

I have to admit if I was going to be forced to own one of them the first one is more palatable for sure. They both remind me about that pink one in Europe you mentioned....

Ray

Back