Don't ya just want to respond?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
71 Mustang Mach I
351c 2v
highly optioned

67 Mustang Convertible
1 of 35 Diamond Blue
Survivor
to Craigslist ads like this:

Like the title says looking for MUSCLE CARS in any condition.

CAMARO,PONTIAC GTO,PLYMOUTH,AMC,CHEVELLE,MONTE CARLO,CUDA ,MUSTANG and Trans Am.

HAVE CASH AND FLATBED AND CAN CLOSE DEAL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

CONTACT ME WITH PICTURE AND CONTACT INFORMATION.

:s DUHHHH Craigslist is FULL of them, try looking THERE!!! or the other guys that list a car, then put up another listing WTB the car of the same description as they are selling. Do they REALLY think we dont get it what they are up to? :-/

Yeah and if you don't have a key, leave it in a position that's easier and quicker to load it on my flatbed so I can get the hell out of there in a hurry, before anyone notices what's going on.

to Craigslist ads like this:

Like the title says looking for MUSCLE CARS in any condition.

CAMARO,PONTIAC GTO,PLYMOUTH,AMC,CHEVELLE,MONTE CARLO,CUDA ,MUSTANG and Trans Am.

HAVE CASH AND FLATBED AND CAN CLOSE DEAL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

CONTACT ME WITH PICTURE AND CONTACT INFORMATION.

:s DUHHHH Craigslist is FULL of them, try looking THERE!!! or the other guys that list a car, then put up another listing WTB the car of the same description as they are selling. Do they REALLY think we dont get it what they are up to? :-/
Only a joke though fact....if this attached pic comes in....the recent condition of our AACA chance car for our local Latrobe club after it had been broken into and taken for a joy ride. Since though, got another to replace it.

Back