NASA Hood

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Multiple Mustangs!
Need Comments,

Has anyone used one of the repo NASA hoods from Dynacorn? Do they fit or are they like most of the Taiwan metal hammer to fit and paint to match?

Does anyone have an original Ford NASA hood for sale? I am in N.C. so closer to east would be great. All I find are eat up with rust.

Doing a car that did not come with one and was going to paint both hoods at the same time so if I sell and someone is die hard original I would have the flat hood also.

Thanks,

David

Need Comments,

Has anyone used one of the repo NASA hoods from Dynacorn? Do they fit or are they like most of the Taiwan metal hammer to fit and paint to match?

Does anyone have an original Ford NASA hood for sale? I am in N.C. so closer to east would be great. All I find are eat up with rust.

Doing a car that did not come with one and was going to paint both hoods at the same time so if I sell and someone is die hard original I would have the flat hood also.

Thanks,

David
I think if you look in the classifieds below you will find that someone is selling just what you want and they are on the east coast too! Go get it and good luck.

Aftermarket Ram Air hoods fit about as well as factory hoods did. That means they will require attention. The bow in the hood and the arch in the fenders simply are an imperfect match requiring shimming the fenders and metalworking the hood. With a perfect installation without performing any metal work, you'll likely have unacceptable gaps.

Back