Ya'll stop by....Georgia

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Convertible
Father /Son resto-mod project
1 year in:
351 Cleveland- modified
Maier suspension
Tremec 5 speed

Anyone making plans to through Georgia this spring or summer? If you are, we want to extend an invite to stop on by- the bar is loaded, guest rooms are made up and the screened porch is waiting for us to while away the afternoon. Oh- don't forget the Primo smoker. It's ready to put the lip smackin' goodness onto whatever we throw on it! Spend the day or spend the night- we'd love the company.

Shawn

Anyone making plans to through Georgia this spring or summer? If you are, we want to extend an invite to stop on by- the bar is loaded, guest rooms are made up and the screened porch is waiting for us to while away the afternoon. Oh- don't forget the Primo smoker. It's ready to put the lip smackin' goodness onto whatever we throw on it! Spend the day or spend the night- we'd love the company.

Shawn
Thank you Shawn,

now that's a real friendly welcome if i ever heard one.:)

I'll have to think seriously about flying over to the States for a holiday.

Greg.:)

What a nice invite! I get over that way occasionally for business. Have a friend in Whitesboro and I am wanting to go to Helena for a few days drink some German beer, eat some German food and stare

tumblr_m9huotMRr31r140oh.jpg

at the German girls

Last edited by a moderator:
What a nice invite! I get over that way occasionally for business. Have a friend in Whitesboro and I am wanting to go to Helena for a few days drink some German beer, eat some German food and stare

tumblr_m9huotMRr31r140oh.jpg

at the German girls
Thanks for the invite. But I think I might go with Carter :cool:

Yeah, hang out with him at the fest haus and you'll end up on a inner tube bumping down the river singing Hoi Hoi Hoi (w/ or w/o the frauleins!)

Not that I know anything about that....

:D

Welcome form coastal Alabama! Be sure to add a pin to our member map which is under the Fun Stuff tab at the top of the page.

Wow

Welcome from Oklahoma.

Heck of a Introduction! Be careful - with that kind of invitation, you'll have to keep an eye out for a tour bus pulling in your driveway soon!!!

:)

Oh yeah - tell us about your car!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) We love pics!

Ray

Be careful making invites like that... I made a lifelong friend that way years ago.... He had an annual get together every year, and had an open invite to whoever wanted to come... I had just got laid off and had all kinds of free time so I went.... No we're real good friends and Me and the wife visit he's place at least once a year and he visits here...

Latest posts

Back