Saturday was so much nicer!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
I have a low rust/lots of dents '71 sportsroof.
Driving around two days ago in an old one with the windows down and no jackets. I just spent 1/2 an hour stuck on my driveway and it's 19 degrees out there. Oh well, spring is near.:s

we were in the upper seventies. I went for a nice hike on Camelback mountain. Drove the mustang but had to leave the top up because the motor went bad on me last week. Do any of you feel sorry for me yet? ;)

I beg to differ Sat. was about 2 below and the beginning of a two day snow event that brought us another foot on top of the other 2 1/2 we already had. Winter sucks and if you say spring is coming soon you can't prove it by me. I spent Monday after work fixing the snow blower and were supposed to get more snow today. Winter really sucks.

Yesterday, the wife said " let's go get lost" her term for wanting to take a drive, so we loaded up the dogs and took the back roads to the beach watching bald eagles along the way, stopping to photograph different things and having lunch in a small diner we found. Since we didn't know where we would wind up, we left the Stang in the corral, good thing as we drove on the sand stopping to search for driftwood for our wood working endeavors. The temp was about 65-70, and I feel like I got a little bit of a sun burn? or it just might be my redneck comming out.

I left Chicago for SoCal for the weather. I left California for the Ozarks for the politics. Typically our winters aren't too bad here but I'm ready to make some project progress. The frost bite I got during a very cold Chicago winter over thirty years ago still hurt when it gets cold. I know what some of you are going through. It will get better. Not too envious of the guys that have it good now but will be facing 110 by May.

Back