Paint from The Coating Store

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ObservantGuy

Reaction score
My Car
Just bought a 1972 Mustang Grande survivor from GA. About to trailer it up to OH.
302-2V
I am getting to the end of making my '72 Grande ready for the summer. In a week or two it will go in to be stripped and repainted.

Does anyone have experience with paints from The Coating Store? Since I am doing a total strip I can get a little out-of-the-box when it comes to color and finish. They have interesting finishes and colors, but I do not know anyone with any experience with them.

I get my paint and body supplies from the local autobody supply store. They tend to be very knowledgeable about the products they sell and must support the body shops and dealerships in the area. You also get professional products like PPG etc. Lastly, if you have a problem, they are right there with advice and help. IMHO

I am getting to the end of making my '72 Grande ready for the summer. In a week or two it will go in to be stripped and repainted.

Does anyone have experience with paints from The Coating Store? Since I am doing a total strip I can get a little out-of-the-box when it comes to color and finish. They have interesting finishes and colors, but I do not know anyone with any experience with them.
No personal experience but there are some positive comments on the Hotrodders forum. They post over there too.

http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/my-urekem-paint-experience-review-308898.html

Back