• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

71 Mustang Mach 1 SOLD SOLD SOLD

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
71 MACH1 m code
1971 Mach 1 Resto Mod $40K invested all top of the line. 429 Cobra Jet and C6 built by race engine shop in CA. Media blasted completely and then all body work done by old school professional. Painted with Sikkens top of the line paint in a Boss 302 motif. Everything done top of the line. March billet track system, alum rad and dual electric fans, all AN braided lines, Wilwood brakes x4 9 inch 3.91 posi TCP torque arm, 17" 9.5 and 8 inch wheels with BFG G Force tires, Nu Vintage dash, Classic Auto Air perfect fit system, American Autowire Hiway 22 wiring, billet alum rear honey comb and new lites stainless exhaust. Needs AC hi and lo pressure hoses, wiring installed and interior installed (professionally rebuilt seats done) Have everything. My personal dream car but we are building our dream retirement home in N. Idaho and won't have time to complete for 2 years and could use the money as our build is all cash. Many more things done not listed. Looking for offers in the low $20 K range. Truly all done top of the line not just a prettyed up car. Email me thru here or call 775-240-7255. Car located in Reno, NV. Has never been fired. Guys I am selling my dream car to help fund my dream retirement home. SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

DSCN2118.JPG

DSCN2119.JPG

DSCN2120.JPG

DSCN2121.JPG

DSCN2140.JPG

DSCN2139.JPG

DSCN2138.JPG

DSCN2137.JPG

DSCN2136.JPG

DSCN2135.JPG

DSCN2134.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: