mustang-aholic

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Mach 1
Hi my name is Frank and I'm a Mustang-Aholic. It all started in 1965 and it has never changed my addiction has only gotten stronger through the years. I have owned 5 Mustangs in my life. I have never been with out one since I got to be driving age. My wife understands my addiction and supports me in it. I've passed it down to my children like it's in my genes. I have Mustang hats Mustang shirts, boxers, watches, jams, jackets, sweaters, and all kinds of Mustang stuff. Hi my name is Frank and I'm a Mustang-Aholic. It your are afflicted with this addiction and would like to join us sign in and tell us all about it. Were here for support.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi my name is Frank and I'm a Mustang-Aholic. It all started in 1965 and it has never changed my addiction has only gotten stronger through the years. I have owned 5 Mustangs in my life. I have never been with out one since I got to be driving age. My wife understands my addiction and supports me in it. I've passed it down to my children like it's in my genes. I have Mustang hats Mustang shirts, boxers, watches, jams, jackets, sweaters, and all kinds of Mustang stuff. Hi my name is Frank and I'm a Mustang-Aholic. It your are afflicted with this addiction and would like to join us sign in and tell us all about it. Were here for support.
Hi my name is Larry and I am also a Mustang-Aholic as are quite a few people on this site. As everyone who knows of me knows that I ordered my 73 Mustang new, also own a '68 Cobra Jet, had a 72 before that also owned a 76 Mustang II Cobra to name a few.. All I ever wear is Mustang jackets and Mustang shirts my wife says she's going to bury me in one. We have a Mustang room, Mustang garage and many mustang toy cars, posters etc. Also my son drives a 06 Mustang that he ordered.image(118).jpegimage(119).jpegimage(120).jpegimage(121).jpegimage(122).jpegimage(123).jpegimage(124).jpegimage(125).jpegimage(126).jpegimage(127).jpegimage(128).jpeg

Hi Larry, the Mustang room is very cool, so are your cars. Thank's for sharing the pics. Can't wait to see the air cleaner. It looks very nice in the pictures. Thank's again for all you've done! I'm turning into a Mustang-Aholic for sure. :) ::beer::

Hi my name is Larry and I am also a Mustang-Aholic as are quite a few people on this site. As everyone who knows of me knows that I ordered my 73 Mustang new, also own a '68 Cobra Jet, had a 72 before that also owned a 76 Mustang II Cobra to name a few.. All I ever wear is Mustang jackets and Mustang shirts my wife says she's going to bury me in one. We have a Mustang room, Mustang garage and many mustang toy cars, posters etc. Also my son drives a 06 Mustang that he ordered.
OMG a mustang room I love it I want one. Hey Hun!

12-step.gif

Hello Frank

Hello Larry

congrats you both have reached step 9

+ 1 on the mustang room, I love it...
Thank you for all the complements on the mustang room. Believe it or not it was my wife`s idea. I am very lucky, She likes going to car shows and cruise nites with me. Long story short(as they say)I met my wife in1973 when I sold my sister my 72 MUSTANG convertible. My sister sold her old car for $50.to a woman she worked with. So I picked up my new 73 on Friday,then my sister tells me on Saturday, that I have follow her to drop off her $50. car to the lady`s house. So as I start taking off license plates my sister tells her coworker to look at my new 73 mustang. Her son and daughter came out with her to check out my car. I offered the daughter a ride that morning, she accepted the ride and we started dating with 73 Mustang and I married her in December 73. I just knew she was KEEPER, so was the car.scan0010.jpgscan0001.jpg

Back