• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1973 mustang 8 track player price reduced

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

87fox72mach

Reaction score
My Car
1995 firebird rebuilt motor 5 spd dail driver
1987 grand wagoneer plow truck
1987 mustang lx 5.0 work custom engine bay and paint
1972 mach 1 project
20150221_132215.jpg20150221_132215.jpgunsure if it works. pics available upon request. 40 shipped to your door or mailbox

PRICE LOWERED

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like some pics. Is it AM/8 Track or AM/FM/8 track ?

c d @ a s p i n c . u s

Thanks,

Curtis
If it is AM/FM 8 track it is not from a 71 - 73 mustang would be a big Ford or truck. I think the will fit and gives you the FM that is good.

I had just bought one from ebay that was said to work and when I got it hooked it up to test nothing but the light worked. I pulled covers and there was not even a belt on the tape player. So when I contacted the seller he gave me a refund and said to just keep it. So I have some spare parts.

David

It is am 8 track. Not sure where too look for the belt etc.

Can u send pics please,Thanks
Do u have an email for pics ? Thanks

Pictures sent to all

Just an fyi.. There are classic radio restoration shops out there that can restore that radio.. It's worth it..

But then, you all knew that anyway.

Price reduced

bump up price reduced even more

Send me an email adress. I'll email pics

Why not post the pics here so each person doesn't have to email you? I am sure there are others that may be interested

Back