Eddie Motorsports hood hinges

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coreysvt

Reaction score
My Car
71 Mach 1
03 Cobra
So I was looking a Eddie motorsports billet hinges. Did a search and found a couple of old threads about how they didn't fit well. Has anybody tried them lately? Anybody know if they have tried to fix the problems with them?

So I was looking a Eddie motorsports billet hinges. Did a search and found a couple of old threads about how they didn't fit well. Has anybody tried them lately? Anybody know if they have tried to fix the problems with them?
I had a set put on almost a year ago. I had the body shop do it and I am glad I did. They fought them. They did get them to work and they look nice, but I don't think they would want to do another install. They even called Eddie Motorsports, but they just said send them back.

Man that sucks. You would think that a company would stand behind their products and at least try to improve. I might try a set I have yet to make up my mind. $600 could go toward so many other things.

Man that sucks. You would think that a company would stand behind their products and at least try to improve. I might try a set I have yet to make up my mind. $600 could go toward so many other things.
Now that they are installed I like the fact that the hood will hold up at any angle. One thing with these is the geometry is different. The back of the hood doesn't lift up and move forward as much as the factory hinges. I have a hole cut out in my hood for my blower. The hole wouldn't have to be as big in the back now because the hood doesn't come forward when it is opened.

Back