Hi from Australia

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Sportsroof Mach 1 mock up, yellow, black stripes, 302 w, Auto.
Hi guys, just want to say thanks for welcoming me on this site. I own a 73 sportsroof 302w auto in yellow and black. Cheers Several rows of Mustangs is a must.jpg

::welcome:: from Germany!

Welcome from Phoenix. Really nice looking Mach 1. I really like the wheels. What brand/size are they?
Hey man, Thanks. The wheels are Cragars Classic s/s 17x8

Hi there and welcome,

Great looking Mustang. What part of the country do you hale from Sir?

Greg.:)
From about as south as you can go before you hit Tassie :)

Nice looking car, welcome to the site
Thanks, good job on your car

::welcome:: from Germany!
Danke

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys, just want to say thanks for welcoming me on this site. I own a 73 sportsroof 302w auto in yellow and black. Cheers
Welcome from Detroit and great looking car - this is a great site with a mine of info and help waiting to be given! I'm a relatively new member and am just so impressed with the support I've been given

Where in Australia are you?

Hi guys, just want to say thanks for welcoming me on this site. I own a 73 sportsroof 302w auto in yellow and black. Cheers
Welcome from Ground Zero per se; where I am at and this site was founded, Latrobe, PA. Nice lookin stang! Guitar man, eh? My wife's son is a connaseur of the hobby like collecting find wines. If you get the chance of starting a collection our yearly car of the mónth calendars, may get your interest in submitting yours for a year to come-to be one of the 12 months chosen from those of some 4,100 71-3 mustang owners worldwide.(for an additional touch of international notice-in your file) Have a happy and productive year.

Welcome from Phoenix. Really nice looking Mach 1. I really like the wheels. What brand/size are they?
Hi, I actually got my car from Phoenix Arizona :) nice. It was great when I bought it coz no rust . Cheers from Oz

Hi from Bendigo, Vic.

Yellow and black sportsroof's, them's the best kind!

Awesome man, havent been to Bendigo for ages, will have to come for cruise

Welcome from Bundaberg QLD. Mate you have found the best forum on the net hands down. Enjoy

Thanks Luke, some of the forums have already helped me

Last edited by a moderator:
Back