Thanks from one Farmer

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tnfastbk

Staff member
7173 Mustang Supporter Member
Reaction score
WHAT PILOTS SEE WHEN

LANDING AT OFFUTT AIR FORCE BASE...

This is just south of us on Hwy 75 south. A farmer does it with his tractor and not sure if he uses a plow or a disc He uses GPS to get the letters readable. He has done this

every fall for several years now.

Here's the view from the flight pattern into OFFUTT

AIR FORCE BASE ( Bellevue , NE., just south of Omaha ). This is what our servicemen see when landing at Offutt AFB. Hat tip to the Bellevue farmer who made it happen!

Okay let’s keep this going until everyone has seen it without the news media or

TV help. Imagine how this must feel to all those servicemen seeing it for the first time.

It tells them that we do care and that we do support them. Let’s make it a BIG THANK YOU by sending it around the world and if you receive it more than once keep sending.

After all, they stand in the line of fire more than once for us. This should have made national news

346vxvt.jpg

Nice! I'm always watching out for our guys and gals in uniform! Each and every one of them volunteered to put their ass on the line for the rest of us!

I have a deep respect and admiration of of military personnel. I was once of them once and now choose to work for the DOD to further support their sacrifices.

Hooyah, Mr. Farmer! Good job!

Wow!!! What a great thing to do!!! Think of all the fuel in the tractor it took to make that, Our farmers are struggling to make a living, That was a sacrifice on his part I'm sure. With diesel being +- $4.00 a gallon.:udaman:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back