Frank Maratta Car Show and Race-o-Rama W Springfield Massachusetts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertable
302 v2 FMX 2.79 rear end
A nice early start to my car show season, and a nice getaway from the snow and freezing temperatures.

I was invited to the Frank Maratta Car Show and Race-o-Rama at the Big E in West Springfield Mass. Feb 28- Mar 1.

I'm one of 6 members representing the Mustang Car Club of New England.

If your in the area stop by and say hello :)

6c612f5af5b0e7ba58daecd1e073dc01.jpg

262f21d38dd502541df2b0401d33d83c.jpg

36f34929c0fcbe27d7bbe3237532bc37.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A nice early start to my car show season, and a nice getaway from the snow and freezing temperatures.

I was invited to the Frank Maratta Car Show and Race-o-Rama at the Big E in West Springfield Mass. Feb 28- Mar 1.

I'm one of 6 members representing the Mustang Car Club of New England.

If your in the area stop by and say hello :)

6c612f5af5b0e7ba58daecd1e073dc01.jpg

262f21d38dd502541df2b0401d33d83c.jpg

36f34929c0fcbe27d7bbe3237532bc37.jpg
Your car looks great,My wife and I all ways enjoyed showing our mustangs inside.and talking to car people.Congratulations Larry& Starr

I wish I could have gone but I heard to late about this show. It's only a 30 minute drive from my house and it looked like a good time. It would have been great to meet you and see your car close up.

rpmcarter,

Thank you very much :)

I wish I could have gone but I heard to late about this show. It's only a 30 minute drive from my house and it looked like a good time. It would have been great to meet you and see your car close up.

The Mustang Car Club of New England has a bunch of shows around the NE area, here is the site with the show schedules http://www.mccne.com/ I'm at all of them.

you should also check out the 72' Sprint in front of my car, it won Best Ford in this show, he is at every show also, there is no detail missed on his car.

Did I see that Sprint at Ford Carlisle last summer? I used to go to a lot of the MCCNE shows back in the 90s but to be honest I stopped going because of the overwhelming number of late model cars (Fox body and newer) that were dominating the shows. I felt like the 1st generation were being disrespected. I could be wrong but that's how I and others I knew felt.

Looks good. You are brave taking the car out. The roads are still pretty crappy in R.I. and Mass.

Down in the south the first big outdoor show is at the Charlotte Speedway or Lowe's Speedway. Here is link.

http://www.charlotte-autofair.com/

There will be 10,000 vendors so you won't see it in one day I think it is April 3, 4, 5 but I will be in Cuba looking at old cars and will miss it.

They also have a fall meet.

David

Looks good. You are brave taking the car out. The roads are still pretty crappy in R.I. and Mass.
I know that's why I trailered it there, and it started to snow Sunday, so we left the car at the Big E, and went back Monday morning to bring it back home.

But it was a great week end.

my next car vacation is the Fathers day show in Hyannis Mass. where I saw you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fathers day on Hyannis HMMM! sounds like a road trip. Fathers day I get to do what I want and she don't say squat. I'm making a plan.
You have to pre-register . They always fill up. Contact the Hyannis chamber of commerce It is a fun day.

Fathers day on Hyannis HMMM! sounds like a road trip. Fathers day I get to do what I want and she don't say squat. I'm making a plan.
You have to pre-register . They always fill up. Contact the Hyannis chamber of commerce It is a fun day.
+1

We are going down Friday, and leaving Monday, we make a full weekend of it.

Back