1971 1972 Power Window set up on Ebay

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul of MO

Reaction score
My Car
71 M Code Convert - Barn find
73 H Code Convert - Field find
73 H code - Latest Project
BOUGHT IT!!!!!!!!!!! lollerz THREE YEARS .....THREEEEeeeee YEARS!!! Good Gawd.. Thank you guys! I am grateful.
::congrats::

We all know you have been looking hard for quite a while. :D

::beer::

Thanks to Paul for posting the info to the ebay listing!

Thanks to Don at OMS for turning you on to Paul's posting of the ebay listing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ray

That has been on there a couple months. It is missing a couple parts the rear switches do not work if I remember right. I tried to make a deal with them and include the switches and did not work out. They didn't have in inner panels either.

Now you have something to do this spring.

David

thanks Carolina...I have what they dont...I just didnt have what the do.

The windows are convertible not fastback. They are NOW for sale with several wiring harness good ones for driver side and at least 2 of the three singles but will need to combine for good sets for all three. It should be good for at least the front. Good clips to have new ones made I'm working with a guy that says he'll make them now that i have ones for him to go by.

Well I guess its just ebay? ..... Old Dominion has communicated with me this week on all my questions regarding the quality of the bases and "CLIPS". The cc transaction has gone through....

Today they told me they will refund the transaction due to the fact the clips really arent there. along with the interior panel Paul spoke of. I think from what I can tell they are stand up folks and all will be okay......::shrug::

Well I guess its just ebay? ..... Old Dominion has communicated with me this week on all my questions regarding the quality of the bases and "CLIPS". The cc transaction has gone through....

Today they told me they will refund the transaction due to the fact the clips really arent there. along with the interior panel Paul spoke of. I think from what I can tell they are stand up folks and all will be okay......::shrug::
I do not know this seller but

Look at the pictures

All 4 bezels are there

Drivers door bezel is still attached to the switch block

Look at the 3 other switches - The clips are still on them.

The " yard man " may not know the 71-3 terminology or even the specifics of the 71-2 set up, but in the pics the parts are there.

I do not know this seller but

Look at the pictures

All 4 bezels are there

Drivers door bezel is still attached to the switch block

Look at the 3 other switches - The clips are still on them.

The " yard man " may not know the 71-3 terminology or even the specifics of the 71-2 set up, but in the pics the parts are there.
Yeah I got that too. I reminded them the pic's shows the clips and the ad said "complete" If I can read through and interpret the Affordable Care Act...I'm PRETTY GOOD at catching a lie!!!!! or a well crafted mis-statement.

thanks Carolina...I have what they dont...I just didnt have what the do.

The windows are convertible not fastback. They are NOW for sale with several wiring harness good ones for driver side and at least 2 of the three singles but will need to combine for good sets for all three. It should be good for at least the front. Good clips to have new ones made I'm working with a guy that says he'll make them now that i have ones for him to go by.
Let me know if you have some clips made. I would be interested in one or two.

Back