72 disk brakes and power steering set up fenders and NASA hood

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yard351

Reaction score
My Car
72 sports roof 2x3 frame tubbed with a 357C, turbo and efi.
Hey guys,

I'm converting to a Mustang II front suspention and steering. I have the whole disk brake set up and the power steering gearbox with the drag link, center link and inner and outer tie rods on the floor and in the way. It all worked but the gearbox needs seals. The steering assm. also had some play in it, but fixable. If interested, make me an offer. I think the whole set up should be worth about $300.00 plus the ride. I don't have it boxed yet, but it will take a couple. Just removed it yesterday. I'm in Zanesville Ohio if you want to pick it up.

Thanks,

Jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
Feel free to make me a reasonable offer, you won't hurt my feelings. I'll try to post a picture of the whole lot tonight.

here are some pics.

o8xumv.jpg

x5e79y.jpg

14v00mc.jpg

b628g5.jpg

14npci0.jpg

xprbs2.jpg

The hood has the twist locks and comes with the latch pieces on the core support, no duct work. The fenders are also for sale. I prefer pick up on the body parts. I want $200 for the hood and $125 each for the fenders. They are in etching primer, but will need sanded and re-shot

Last edited by a moderator:
All gone but the steering box.

Back