Everybody has been patiently

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
71 Mustang Mach I
351c 2v
highly optioned

67 Mustang Convertible
1 of 35 Diamond Blue
Survivor
listening to me b word (dont need Don :blush:coming after me again) for 3 years about the power windows.

PauloMo found a set on ebay and i swear I was just on there for an hour today. didnt see them at all ....well then OMS commented on my complaint thread about the listing.

I bought the dang things tonight. Thanks guys! I'll have interior within a month now!!!

Very cool.

From the video they posted you will need to replace the 3 single door and quarter switches. These are available from any auto parts stores cheap.

The rear windows having power but not working is what happens when one or more of these fail.

It will now seem odd and strangely sad on this site with out your incessant b^tching about lack of power windows. Kind of like an end of an era. I may have to drop off for a bit. LOL.

Glad that it worked out for you.

Paul

I can't believe you guys had not seen these before. When I bought my 72 vert. I went looking and found them there on ebay in December. I guess not many people want them unless they came on the car. I decided to just KISS and not add them.

My 73 Mach 1 came with them for $113.45 I guess I could not pay the mark up, lol. It would have been a pain to pull it all our of the donor car and for sure will be a pain going back.

I rolled my rear window up on a girl friends daughters head once didn't know she had he head out the window.

I don't remember if the relay was there or not might be hard to find.

Have fun with the install and show us all lots of pictures during the swap.

David

Very cool.

From the video they posted you will need to replace the 3 single door and quarter switches. These are available from any auto parts stores cheap.

The rear windows having power but not working is what happens when one or more of these fail.

It will now seem odd and strangely sad on this site with out your incessant b^tching about lack of power windows. Kind of like an end of an era. I may have to drop off for a bit. LOL.

Glad that it worked out for you.

Paul
granny-18.jpg

it jest wont be tha same around these parts

I can't believe you guys had not seen these before. When I bought my 72 vert. I went looking and found them there on ebay in December. I guess not many people want them unless they came on the car. I decided to just KISS and not add them.

My 73 Mach 1 came with them for $113.45 I guess I could not pay the mark up, lol. It would have been a pain to pull it all our of the donor car and for sure will be a pain going back.

I rolled my rear window up on a girl friends daughters head once didn't know she had he head out the window.

I don't remember if the relay was there or not might be hard to find.

Have fun with the install and show us all lots of pictures during the swap.

David
Thanks David. Not a swap the reason I've been as it was kindly quoted female dogging" because my car is an original fold down seat car, gauge cluster/ ac / power window car. One of 1600 and i wanted to keep her original as possible. My motor /tranny is all original equipment. So I'll be taking now 3 sets and making 2 really good ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yinz guys is way to a-high rollers for my kind. Dat's big baller territory in my hood, yo.

It's mo jack than I spent on my whole car.

And I drove it home, hand crank glass and all.

Kinda.

It's my story as far as the wife's concerned, and I'm stickin' to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yinz guys is way to a-high rollers for my kind. Dat's big baller territory in my hood, yo.

It's mo jack than I spent on my whole car.

And I drove it home, hand crank glass and all.

Kinda.

It's my story as far as the wife's concerned, and I'm stickin' to it.
Well tha high roller has just been extracted nearly a grand!!!!!! Turns out the "complete" ....not so complete. And the very friendly discussion? That was nice except the actions didnt meet the nice polite discussion. Well the owner never called this afternoon as promised. :mad:

Back